Thursday, December 08, 2005

Peace out cubscouts.

I was surprised at how easy it was to open up about certain things, and to share experiences I've had. As much a I like to tell stories, there are many things I am selfish about- my memories, my friends- I like to stay private.

Even knowing that people, my classmates, were going to read this, I found it easier to express myself, but just as easy to limit what I wanted to share. Both aspects have taught me that in order to write well, a person must truly understand who they are. My worst entries were those that I couldn't express- things I either held back, or were confused about myself. Having a clear head and strong beliefs helped me to create better blog entries.

I guess that's it. I like to think there's magic in every piece of writing. Maybe even in a blog post or two.


Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home