Monday, October 17, 2005

Flippin mid-semester

I effing hate mid semester.

Seriously, I find myself half-assing every assignment because there is no possible way to complete the rediculous amount of work I have, and do all of it well.

Why do professors do this? "Ooops, the semester's almost over, better hurry up and throw everything I have at those students"

Not to mention some preofessors completley forget that THEIRS isn't the ONLY class that I have to take. I am enrolled in a few other courses, and I DO have other work to do besides what on particular professor assigns.

In fact, I don't even have time to continue my rant here because I have about 1209347821 things (give or take a few) due this week, and next. Yes, I'm bitter. And yes, I know this is not "blog of the week" material. Better luck next time I 'spose.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

If it makes you feel any better, rest assured that profs feel swamped now, too. Your class isn't the only one they have to grade.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home