Saturday, September 24, 2005

TOGA TOGA TOGA

So I spent most of my week last week creating a toga for Friday night's party. My boys always throw on Friday's, but they decided a theme was in order for this week, and seirously- what's better than togas?

Now I don't think people really understand. I guess it's a girl thing, but my roommate and I literally created togas that were fit for a prom. We got way into it, some would say a little more than necessary, but those are the people that don't get it.

But Friday, not only did we have to put ourselves together, but we had to dress all 6 boys too. Plus I had to figure out togas for two of the girls, who were just totally lost.

I figure, if the English degree doesn't work out, I could always be a professional toga maker. Or something.

The party was a blast, as always. But basically no one showed up 'cause it was said that you MUST wear a toga to get in. I wish more people came, cause honestly- who turns down a toga party? But, there were about 15 of us and we always entertain ourselves pretty well.

Plus, there's an entire Keg left over. Gonna be a good rest of the weekend.


Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Soccer playin Gabe said...

I saw the pics of u in your toga! nice!!!!!!!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Frannie Parker said...

Green togas are SO fashion FORWARD!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Lorianne said...

When I was a freshmen, my folks sent me to college with PATTERNED sheets so I couldn't use them for any toga parties. (Of course, I simply threatened that I'd go Au Naturel, a joke they didn't find funny.) ;-)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home